c I came home December 15,2010 //

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

02/03/2008 (Hola)

Very little has happened this week. I am pretty sure I am going to stay until the week of the 23rd because I checked the bags today and there was a whole bunch of people going to Kennewick so I figure I will leave with them in 3 weeks. I was really excited to leave in 2 but oh well life goes on. Since I won’t receive my travel plans this week I will probably receive them in 2 weeks so I will let you know.

I got the Super bowl news. I wasn't very surprised that they lost so it didn't really bother me.

On Sunday one of the MTC president’s wife spoke to us and told us how import family history work is to converts. I thought that was interesting. Dad you still do that within the ward right?

The food actually hasn't been that bad. You can get snacks at the vending machines but we usually eat so much for the meals its not every enticing.

I went and got my Green suit altered yesterday. I mainly did it because we got to walk to BYU for it but they were also really like. I was stepping on them in my brown shoes. Also I lost a garment bottom sometime this last week but you can order them here so I just ordered a bottom. The come the same day so I figured here would be just as easy as any where else.

Well I better get going so I can have time to write you via chat. I hope all is well there. Tell everyone I say Hi. The work is continuing to bless the lives on many. President Hinckley asked 7 years ago to double the number of converts and it hasn't happen yet. So that is quite the goal but very attainable. Well I will catch you on the flip side. Pray that my flight plans come this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment