c I came home December 15,2010 //

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A hand written letter home (07/15/2009)

Well, since we only get an hour on the computer here, I thought I would snail mail a little. We are teaching a lot of people right now. One couple is Pablo and Araccli. They both are awesome. They both have received their answer that it is true.

Another family is Alfonso and Alejandra. They just started coming to church. Great people though.

Another is Imelda. She still hasn't gotten her answer yet but she is progressing .

Another family is the Gonzaga family. They were taught a few years ago but stopped for whatever reason. I was able to tell them last night that either The Book of Mormon is true or it is not. If it is true then this church is true. If it isn’t, then this is a fraud. I think the spirit touched them. They now have to pray to get their answer.

There are others but those are the closest to baptism. One of the problems we have is some of the people we are teaching aren't married so that makes it tough.

So pray like it is all up to the Lord and I will work like is all up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment