c I came home December 15,2010 //

Friday, July 31, 2009

Here Comes the Bride (07/31/2009)

We had interviews Tuesday and then Wednesday some missionaries had priest-age kids going out with them and Thursday too so here we are Friday with our p-day.

I had a lot written down but I forgot my planner so I am going to have to remember it.

Well, we have a lady set for a baptismal date of August 15th. She got her answer and has made friends with people in the ward. She doesn't really know everything but she knows it is true which maters the most. Her name is Veronica.

Second. The Rodriquez Family is getting married. We told them that they needed to get married so the Branch President is going to marry them on the 22nd of August. I am really excited. The things you go through on your mission.

We have 13 investigators that came to church on Sunday between the 5 units. The Connell Spanish Branch had 10 of those. It was really good. The Branch runs about 15 to 20 and we had 40. It was awesome.

So how is San Diego? It has been pretty hot here and I have been thinking a lot about what you have been doing there but thankfully we have been really busy so I haven’t had too much time to think about it.

Mom you asked me who wrote me. Clint and I write every week. I have gotten a couple of letters from Leah and other people from EA and Katie, Jill’s sister, has written me a couple of times and that’s about it. I think most people have forgotten about me by now. Oh well.

Well, like I said I forgot my planner so this letter is pretty short but I think I got most of the highlights. I was unable to view the videos because there are no speakers here at the library but I will get some head phones and watch them on Tuesday. I will have more to say then.

Have a great last night in SD. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey my friend. Wow a marriage. You gotta get going with that. It is the best thing to have a marriage on the mission. I only got to do it once and it was amazing.

    Love ya, Bro Silva

    ReplyDelete