c I came home December 15,2010 //

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Well (08/21/2010)

Sometimes in life the Lord tries us. He doesn't do it to punish us, he doesn't do it because he is mad at us. He does it because he knows it will make us tougher. I have been transferred this week over to Milton Freewater, Oregon. I really am not excited about it. It is going to be tough. It is an English ward which I have nothing against English people it's just that I was called to teach Spanish people. We do Spanish work, we just don’t attend a Spanish branch. We also don't have a car and I don't have a bike so I don’t know what I am going to do there. This is something that is going to be really hard. I was unable to say good-bye to anybody over in Vancouver because I had to go right then. It is one of the hardest things I have done thus far in my mission/life. I know the Lord has a plan for me. I know he loves me and I know I will have a purpose in Milton Freewater, I just need to find it.

I did receive word that Ingrid is on date for baptism the 9th of October so that is really exciting. She is an awesome lady and will do great things in the church. I will really miss her. That’s about all I have to report on from Vancouver. Like I said, it was a sudden change, but I suppose the only constant in life is change.

I love you all. I know that the Lord loves us as well. Have a great week. I will check in next week from Oregon I suppose.

1 comment: